Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Five Years Young









My little sweetie is five. We went to McDonalds for breakfast. We went to Lake Elmo for swimming and sand castle fun. We had some of her favorites for dinner, salad, shrimp, and corn on the cob. I bought this dinky horse cake from Walmart because she loved it! For presents she got a play guitar from Grandpa Bitton, a pogo stick from the Kellers, A little Pegasus horse from the Lockharts, princess Polly pockets from Jezabel, a beautiful necklace from Taylee, a digital camera and pink ugly stick fishing pole from Mom and Dad. We also took her and Taylee to build a bear the next day for a special birthday surprise. I had a coupon so at least Taylee's bear was free. She was super happy about that. We still have yet to celebrate her birthday with the Moss family because Grandma Moss has been sick. Teagans friend party is this Friday at Hawthorne Park/Wading pool!
My sweet girl is so smart! She is a handful but I wouldn't have her any other way. She has such a good heart. She has a good sense of the world around her. She has a pretty hard time sharing and understanding Taylee, I hope someday she will outgrow this and they will get a long better, in the mean time she says she is still her best friend anyway. She loves little Adalynn. Adalynn loves her big sister. Teagan can get her to smile almost anytime she wants. She is a big help around the house. She loves princesses still. A few of her favorite things are dress up, Polly pockets, horses, playing with animals, fishing, camping, jewelry, and church. As I watch her grow everyday I am so proud of her sweet spirit. I love you sweet Teagan!

No comments:

Post a Comment