Monday, April 25, 2011

Teagans Talk

Photobucket

Jesus Christ is My Redeemer

He was once a child just like me. He had a body with arms and legs

He grew up and was strong in spirit

Jesus loves us. He has always loved little children.

The Bible says that He “took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them”

Jesus took the sacrament with His disciples to show us its important. He said, “This do in remembrance of me”

Every Sunday at church I get to take the sacrament to help me remember Him

One day Jesus told His friends that He was going away. He told them to remember Him and to love everyone.

Jesus knew what was going to happen to Him.

He told the people who believed in Him that on the third day after wicked men had Him killed, He would live again

And He did live again when the third day came

He went to those he loved. He showed them nail prints in his hands and feet

I am happy that I can remember today that Jesus is the true meaning of Easter. Jesus lives, and because of him I can live again some day too.

I believe in him and I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment