Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Adalynn / The cutest Ghost I ever did see!








She is still at the age where I get to pick what she wears so I chose a ghost for my little Ady, and she was just as cute as can be! She loved every minute of our Halloween parties, and festivities. After trick or treating we went down Poly where they have several streets in the neighborhood blocked off because the neighborhoods put on such a show. There are several homes that host free haunted houses (that someday we will have kids old enough to actually see the insides of) extreme costumes, people walking down the streets in costumes that have stilts, and chainsaws, and lit up robots.....tons of things to just take in! Anyway I held her the whole time, it was really cute when she saw something that scared her a bit or she wasn't so sure of her little thighs and arms would just tighten up around me and she would follow whatever it was with her eyes wide open. Too fun, I love Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment