Sunday, January 29, 2012

Little Man Shower






Darn it! I didn't get more pictures! Hate it when that happens! Put the time into coordinating colors, schemes, food, decorations, and then don't have the extra minute to get a picture of it all put together. I put a shower on for a gal in my ward who I use to visit teach. The invited guest list was a bit large so I held it at the church just in case we did get a big turn out. About 16 ladies ended up showing up. I went with a little man theme with ties, and mustaches, using blue, black and lime green. The cake I made even had the blue black and green on the inside, it turned out great! I had a couple of friends help me with the mustache cookies. We all made a page for her filling out a form that I had printed out before hand for wishes for her baby, and then put it into a book for keepsake. It was a lot of work and a ton of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment