Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother

Mom I love and miss you more than ever! I am so thankful for the lessons you were able to teach me while you where here on Earth, and for the ones you continue to teach me from the other side. You have always been an angel and always will be. I am so thankful to be the mother of my three beautiful girls. They have such special spirits, and I am seriously blessed with each moment that I get to spend with them, the easy ones and the hard ones. I want everything wonderful for each of them. I hope they never have to feel awful heartache, or go through dark trials, but if they do, I want them to know I will always love them no matter what, and I will always be their advocate. I cherish my sweet memories of you Mom, and I cherish being able to pass your love to my own children. Happy Mothers day.

No comments:

Post a Comment