Thursday, June 14, 2012

First Day of New Job

So its official, I'm back to work! I'm a Baby Bella Photographer at the two local hospitals. Yesterday we trained on computers and all the other many details, and today we shadowed while our trainer shot. I was able to sneak in for a couple practice shots behind her shoulder. Here is one of them. It will be fun to see how my work improves and progresses. I was super intimidated because the other gal training with me works for the Yellowstone Valley Woman's Magazine, and my trainer has a 2 year degree from a photography school, I'm as amateur as it comes I feel. Also I am a bit nervous about getting familiar enough with my new software to be able to have my work flow quickly. I think the job will be a great experience and I'm actually pretty excited about it, hope I do ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment