Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Growing

My photography is growing! I am so thrilled! My job at the hospital deffinetely had its learning curve and there was a week or two there when I almost gave up on it. But it is starting to go well, not to mention I just love the work. I am learning a ton, and am gaining additional clients for it for shoots outside of the hospital. I had a meeting with Dana's marketing firm today to get together a logo and business cards, yeah so exciting. I'm hoping to be able to purchase my other lens and some much needed little extras this next few months to help me improve my overall product as well. I pray daily for Heavenly Fathers help to teach me through the spirit to help me understand how to improve and understand more about this so I can help support my family. I am so thankful for his answer to my prayers. I know I still have a LONG way to go, but I've set my foot on the road and am beginning my journey, and I am super excited! You can check out my current photography blog (that will hopefully very soon be updated) at http://joannamossphotography.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment