Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mothers Day 2016 -


It's been awhile since I journal blogged. For some strange reason I found myself popping on this blog after working on some editing tonight around midnight and ended up going through some of my very old post. Wow, what special memories. I'm so glad I took the time to type some of those things we have been through. I started using an app called Instagram which is a photo type blog. But after reading some of my old post from this blog tonight, I remember why I started this, and it was for journaling. So there may be more frequent post on here, (more frequent than once a year at least!). Being mothers day today I think I always reminisce a bit. Mostly because I miss my beautiful Mother. But also because I like to be reminded of where we have been. I am so blessed to be the mother of these three beautiful girls. This past year has been a bit stressful with Brandon getting laid off over seven months ago, and not finding another job yet. Luckily my photography has filled in to help us through it. However it has added a lot of stress, where I know it takes away what patience I need to be a great mother. I am so thankful for every new day I am given to try again. I am so thankful for the little time I had my mom, while I was a mom here on this earth. I wish she was here often. I really don't have a lot of people close to give me advice, or to learn "motherly" things from. I actually pray often for that, and most likely its around me more than I know. I love my girls with all my being, I'm not sure who I would be without them, they make me whole. I love being a mother. As it is one of the most difficult things on this earth, it is also one of the most amazing. Beings that it is almost 1:00 and I have girls to get up and ready in the morning I'm going to cut this short. But I promise I will try a bit harder to pop on here and update with some actual journaling a bit more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment