Monday, December 14, 2009

Mom's on the Naughty List

So sure enough with a few other problems going on it was time add one extra element right? Thursday while taking Teagan to school I slid off the road into the ditch and took out our neighbor down the streets mailbox. I was so frustrated! Anyhow we were lucky enough that after talking to him he had Brandon come over to help him temporarily fix it and he is getting a fancy new rock one built (hope I won't ever run into that one). Apparently one of the other neighbors had actually backed into it one other time as well. Yeah I'm not the only idiot living on the block!
So the girls were pretty unfazed by the whole thing as dramatic as it seemed to me. However a couple of nights ago we were driving in the car and Teagan announced out of the blue that "Mom's not going to get any presents from Santa because she ran over the neighbors mailbox". Apparently my offense was serious enough to land me on the naughty list, Darn it!

1 comment:

  1. I guess you'll have to settle with buying your own gifts since "Santa" won't be visiting you. That really stinks about the mailbox, it's a good thing most people in Montana are pretty low key. Plus, it's hard to get mad at a pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete