Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009










What a fun and magical time Christmas is especially at the girls age. Teagan had been so excited for it she could hardly wait. She got a letter from Santa at preschool, it read that she was on the top of his nice list. I told her maybe on the day he wrote the letter she was! When she discovered what Santa had brought her on Christmas morning she exclaimed "I must have been on top of his nice list!". She was super happy with all her treasures. Taylee was a little more casual about the whole ordeal. She just wanted to eat her chips and candy! In fact she was quite obesessed with her candy. I had to take it and put it away. But she somehow snuck some into a stash. I caught her three times that morning hiding eating candy, one time she was in the corner of her closet with her nose to the wall eating it! How can you not laugh when you see such a thing. The girls had a great day playing with their new toys. Brandon and I spent the day playing referee because Teagan didn't want to share with Taylee. Grandpa and Grandma Moss came over in the afternoon for a visit. We went over to Dave and Dana's for dinner. It was a very nice and exhausting day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the girls in front of the tree. I also love the fact that Santa brought your little chip monster her own bag of potato chips!!!

    ReplyDelete