Sunday, January 17, 2010

Its Time!

Well as much as I don't love this picture, I figured I better post at least one pregnant picture. I've been busy nesting away this past couple of weeks. Getting the girls settled in together in their room. Getting the babies room organized and cleaned. Doing loads and loads of laundry. Cleaning out the garage (actually started out as intent to find some lost baby stuff).
We are really struggling with finding a name that fits just right.
I really do miss Mom, its just all those little things. She was always so involved and seemed to always know the love and support to offer me.
Teagan is anxious to meet her new sister and Taylee keeps talking about the baby "coming out". I'm sure she won't understand completely till she's here.
I' really am excited to meet our baby girl and welcome her sweet spirit into our family.

1 comment:

  1. You look so beautiful! I can't wait to see this sweet baby girl. PLEASE let us know if we can help with your girls, or anything else. I'll be calling to check what you need soon! Make a list!! :)

    ReplyDelete