Monday, April 12, 2010

Family Blessings





As I mentioned before we were really blessed to have a bunch of family visit and attend Adalynns Blessing. It was a beautiful day. Chirs, Katie, Austin, Lily, India, Oliver, and Paisley stayed with us. As well as my Dad, Judie, and Morgan. Dana and her family attended as well as Grandma and Grandpa Moss. Our friends Megan and Greg Hanberg also attended. Brandon, My Dad, Larry, David, Chris, Greg, The Bishop, and Brother Ecker stood in the circle. It was a touching blessing. I always get the feeling someone has a lot of love for little Adalynn on the other side and I really felt this strongly during her blessing. We had the family over for a BBQ and cake afterwards. Tanner was Baptized that same night. I was unable to attend due to all my family being here, but Brandon and Teagan went to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment