Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Miss Independents First Day of School





Brandon saw this polish at the mall and just had to get it for Teagans first day of school.






Today was a very emotional day for our little family! Today August 25, 2010 was Teagans first day of Kindergarten. I felt emotional when we did the school supply shopping, I felt emotional when we did the school clothes shopping, I felt emotional when she would tear off a link counting down the days for the past two weeks. I felt especially blessed when I dropped her off this morning. She is such a beautiful little girl inside and out. She adds her special feel into our families life every day. Yesterday we went to an open house to drop off supplies, meet her Teacher Mrs. Rodacker, and see the school. She was so out of her character, very quiet and shy. Yet she was really wanting to be independent and do things on her own. Her favorite part of the open house was meeting Mrs. Rodacker. She thought she was very pretty and nice looking. I have been spending the day with Ady and Taylee, and I've missed her today! Its full day kindergarten so it will be some long days for my big girl for some time. I'm so proud of her and happy she gets to learn and grow.



No comments:

Post a Comment