Tuesday, August 10, 2010

More Cousins

After shooting we found a swimsuit for Monica, had some lunch, and then hit the lake, it was a very hot day so we were all happy to cool off!
The girls really enjoyed Monica. She was really good with them. Very patient, and played anything they asked her to. I'm sure she is a blessing in Steve and Starla's home. I'm glad I was able to visit with her and get to know her again!




Kody's humor has to be a blessing in his home. This kid cracks me up! He is very light hearted. He was also so good with the girls. A couple quotes from Kody: "Adalynn is like a spit up volcano!" On the way to the beach, "Alright! We are going to party till we're purple!". Kody is absolutely fascinated with garbage trucks, so much that he was trying to see if he could come over and stay the night on our garbage day so he could see the truck. After his mission he would like to train Tigers and operate a garbage truck, how fun! What a special guy, I'm glad I was able to spend some time getting to know him again.


And Taylee finally cooled off her little honry temper as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment