Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Huh?




So today when we were taking off from the house Taylee said "Mom guess what I saw with Dad down there." Pointing down the street a ways. "What?" I replied half listening half running through the things we needed to do in my mind. ".........pooping in a bowl, and it was yellow". Was the end part that I caught. "What pooped in a bowl?" I responded. "Spider man, and he was naked. He was pooping in a bowl and it was yellow". She explained again, and again.


I tried to get her to describe Spider Man but all she could say was he was big like Dad. I tried the best I could to clarify her story to see what in the world she was talking about...or confused about....maybe dreaming about? But that's all the further we got on it as she was getting frustrated that I couldn't understand why the heck Spider man was naked......pooping.........yellow........in a bowl.........down the street from our house! WOW! If it was a dream, or even not I'm thinking I'd like to spend a night in my girls dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment