Monday, January 17, 2011

Goodbye Pink and Green!


Goodbye pink and green, you will not be missed! I've wanted to do this since before she was born. Everytime I get the money it goes to something else. I had consigned some of the girls clothes and planned to use the money to paint Adalynns room for her birthday. Sure enough we are shorter on money than ever. But you know what? I decided to go ahead and do it anyway! Yeah I hate that pastel pink especially on the ceiling of all places. The new color is going to be white trim (and ceiling) and blue. I've gone over paint colors for months and months so hopefully I get it right this time. I was lucky enough to find a new yellow Pottery Barn crib skirt and sheet at the consignment store for $1.99! And I ordered some fabric that will be in this week to make her a blanket and little pillowcase. If I have time I plan on making a little teddy for her too. Eventually I have all kinds of fun projects to add fun colors! Hard to believe my little sweetheart is almost one.

No comments:

Post a Comment