Monday, January 17, 2011

Little Ones


For some reason seeing this made me stop and pause for a few minutes today. And actually made me a bit teary eyed. I love the blessings my sweet little girls bring into my life. Life is really stressfull right now trying to figure out a new carreer for Brandon. Figuring out what he should go back to school for, how much he is going to be able to work and go to school, what I am going to need to do to support him. The idea if I might actually be the one who goes back to school. In all this stress the comfort these sweet little girls laughter and love bring is just simply amazing to me.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you guys were thinking of going back to school. That is such a tough choice. You are such a good little wife and so willing to help out wherever you can. Good luck on making your big decisions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jo Jo, that's what I miss the most about the days before I was in school- is noticing the simple things. I get so crazy busy and don't see the simple little things -There's always homework looming in the back of my mind. If you go back to school you will not be the mom you are now, pray very hard before you decide anything-love u

    ReplyDelete