Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine....

Teagan's 2010 Valentines

Alex

Aurora

Ethan H.

Isabel

Adrianna

Ethan M.

Lane

Jake

Luci

Tucker

Kinsee

Taryn

Alexis

Thyssen

Austin

Maeli

Sydney

Zoe

Cass

Rance

Ms. Rodacker

Ms. Diaz

Ms. Wacaser

Ms. Cook

I LOVE Valentines day! It is so fun for me and the kids! I can't believe how much stinking treats there are. Teagan had almost a whole bag full of candy when she came home from school Monday, and then we went to her Girl Scouts party! Friday we went to a friends house for a little pizza Valentine party. For Girls Scouts on Monday I was in charge of the party. We played heart bean bag toss, pin the heart on the bulls eye, and a game called steal my heart. You divide into two teams and use chopsticks to take conversation hearts out of a bowl. Which ever team got the most won. The girls also decorated treat bags and exchanged valentines. With all of our church, school, and other friends it sure was a fun few days full of friendship and love!

Side Note: Teagan came home with her Valentine treasures. I asked her which was her favorite. She quickly dug through them and pulled one out proudly announcing "I'm in love with Justin Beiber!". (A popular teen singer). I'm pretty sure she doesn't even really know who he is! And since this time she's announced it to several other people! Yipes!


1 comment:

  1. that's a good idea to write down the kids names-I love to see all the different names-

    ReplyDelete