Sunday, May 22, 2011

Teagans Kindergarten Graduation







Teagan's class had a graduation last Friday. The parents were invited to come for a couple of hours to the kids classroom. We listened to them play their boom wackers and sing. Get their completion of kindergarten certificates, each student took their parent to the library and read them a couple of books, and we did a craft together. I honestly can say that it is harder on me emotionally for her to be finishing kindergarten than it was when she started. I'm excited we have summer break and have some time to spend together. I'm very proud of everything she has learned this year. She is a great student and friend.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for Teagan- the official 1st grader, good job cutie. Chris always makes fun of me I cry when they start Kindergarten, the last day of Kindergarten, adn then even harder the first day of 1st grade (here it's their 1st year going all day-you may not cry). She's such a beautiful and smart girl. x0x0x

    ReplyDelete