Sunday, May 22, 2011

She has The Skills






Teagan has never been the best at taking advice or learning from me. In fact she is awful at it and we but heads all the time because of it! One thing we have struggled with the past couple of weeks is her reading. She is so smart she has memorized a lot of words and tends to just guess the words as she is reading instead of actually going through the words. At her Kindergarten deal she was doing this as well and it frustrated me! I asked Mrs. Rodacker what we could do to help stop her from doing this. Mrs. Rodacker simply answered "I wouldn't worry too much about it she has the skills". Another thing she has struggled with lately is being thankful for the things we have and not wanting wanting wanting. Saturday morning Taylee was grumping about something she had and wanted something else. Teagan very nicely told her to be happy she had what she had and not to worry about little things like she was lucky to have it some people didn't. When I heard her telling Taylee this a little voice popped into my head "see don't worry too much about it she has the skills". Hopefully right?

1 comment:

  1. Eliza and I have the exact same issues. It's funny how we are going through the same things even though we are a thousand miles apart. It makes me feel normal. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete