Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Mothers Prayer





I was thinking on Mothers Day about how my prayers for my girls have "evolved". They use to be a lot more general and basic, for their well being and health. As they get older my prayers are changing for their individual personalities, wants, and my worries for each of them are much more individual. I know my mother prayed earnestly for me, every day. I know she prayed for each of her children extensively every day. We were on her mind constantly. Her prayers and faith were so strong. I know because of her faith I am where I am today.

With all the tough times I go through I miss her being there, knowing right where she was, knowing that constant support was right there in my grasp. Knowing she was my advocate always. I miss her so much and sometimes it hurts so bad... its just an awful pain. Brandon said he doesn't think a Mothers Prayer ends here on Earth, he thinks a mother will always pray for her children...I hope that's true, that it is possible for a mothers prayer to reach through the Heavens........

No comments:

Post a Comment