Sunday, August 21, 2011

Morgan












Morgan came home to stay with us for 11 days after the Idaho Falls reunion. It was nice to reconnect with her and get close to her again. Life is always busy with the three girls but add a teenager into the mix and it is down right exhausting! (But Fun!) We went to the lake, went shopping, Ice Blocked, went to a ward BBQ game night, watched movies, cooked together, and just hung out and spent time with each other. I took her and the young women to a retirement home and we gave some very old ladies some great manicures. Morgan loves photography, and would love to be a model. So I took her out and got some beautiful pictures of her. I also had my first paid photo shoot and Morgan was able to come along and watch that as well. We also went to the Festival of the Nations up at Red Lodge with our good friend the Butt Family. We looked at the wonderful shops there, had some delicious lunch, checked out the festival and rode horses.

She is turning into such a beautiful young lady. I know she is growing up in such a tough world, I worry about her A LOT! I know she has a very tender caring heart, and would do anything for those she loves. I hope she can believe in herself these next few years and get on a path that will help lead her to success and happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment