Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Shopping NYC











Since I was a little girl I've dreamed about shopping in New York City. And it definitely was more than I had ever imagined! So many BEAUTIFUL stores. Lots of super crazy expensive stores, and lots of great bargain stores. Fashion everywhere you turn your head. Most of the stores where multiple levels. One of my favorites H&M was 6 stories tall. We shopped the time square area which had a 3 story tall store that was all M&M's, there was a fantastic Disney store, and much more. I got to go into Anthropologie just to drool at things, no way I'd be able to buy anything there but it was neat to look. We went into FAO Schwarz Toys and got to see the BIG piano, we got lost in there for awhile! There was a store just for Lego's with crazy clever things they built out of them. We also got to shop SOHO, which is a legendary shopping district, and it lived up to its name. I saw a consignment shop and got all excited to see what it held inside. To my disappointment it was VERY high end, there were purses in there for $1,000.00, and church style dress clothes for over $200.00 a piece, used! There were stores in SOHO that had bargains too, I got a great pair of high boots there for $20.00. There were vendors everywhere you turned on the street, some of them black market trying to do it inconspicuously selling Rolex's, and purses. I almost looked at one of the guys purses but he wanted to do it in a dark alley way so we said no thanks! I did however score some real Oakley's for Brandon and some D&G sunglasses for me for $22.00 for the two, that was fun, thanks to Tessa for helping me bargain and know how to see the real stuff. So so much to see and take in! It seriously was a girls dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment