Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hunger for Righteousness


I was finally able to go with the Young Women to Girls Camp this year. I've served in YW for four years now and haven't been able to go due to being pregnant, or the girls being too young for my comfort to leave. The theme was hunger for righteousness. The stake did a great job preparing for it. There were great games, super cute crafts, yummy food, great spiritual moments, and lots of extra goofy fun. They ended up needing somebody to help in the kitchen so I was in there quite a bit. But I was also able to do a lot of fun stuff with the girls such as this great hike to a beautiful waterfall where we all ate lunch. I'm in the back row with the side pony (in honor of Teagan because I was missing her!). I was very impressed by the girls from our ward. They were all great examples, and good sports. Super exhausting, but super fun week, so  glad I was able to go with them this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment