Wednesday, August 15, 2012

33



I normally don't like to post pictures of myself but will do so for the sake of my three littles to have someday down the road and for this purpose only! This was me on my birthday. I woke up to Brandon bringing me roses, doughnuts and a clean car. A couple of hours later when I went back outside to go run errands it was decorated so fun for my birthday. I thought I knew who the culprit was but she's not owning up to it so I'm not quite sure who left me such a fun birthday surprise. The girls thought it was absolutely awesome. Morgan was visiting for the week so she spent the day with me and the girls (after she woke up at noon of course). We went to our cities new water park Oasis. Then met Brandon's parents at Olive Garden for dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment