Monday, August 20, 2012

Homeward Bound



Its always an interesting drive to Idaho, especially because most of my trips its just us four girls, needless to say its an adventure. The ride home took especially long this time, 11 hours to be exact. Adalynn decided she was bored and painted her finger and toenails blue with a marker, and colored on her window next to her as well for some added artwork. All in all it was a decent trip there and back though. I am so thankful for our safety. I know someone was there watching out for us on our way over, I felt my mom very strongly at one point during our drive on the way there. Come to find out right after we arrived the first time I went to drive my car the brakes and roters went almost completely out, when I went to go get them fixed I was told my tire treads were so low they were illegal (I knew they were bad just not that bad). The tire store said they had no idea how I drove that far the condition my car was in. So the way home we had new tires, and new brakes, and blue toes. Also I was amazed that although it took 11 hours we hit Billings right as the last bit of light was leaving us and it started to get dark. In my dad's prayer before he left he prayed we would get home before dark, I think that is a small miracle in itself as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment