Thursday, April 2, 2009

Love At Home

Yeah for us! We have been doing so good at having family home evening, and really enjoying it too! This week we talked about love at home. Although the lessons (even ones well planned out for our little ones) don't always seem to go very smoothly, Teagan always takes something with her, and talks about it that whole week. All week she has been commenting on things she is doing that are bringing love into our home, such as brushing her teeth when its time, and not taking things away from Taylee. Teagan has really been into racing lately. EVERYTHING is a race, eating, getting dressed, etc. So at FHE this week we had a few races. The first race was actually a three legged race, itty bitty Taylee and Brandon were paired up, what a sight. And little Taylee just wanted to be a part of it and was laughing all the way along. This picture below is the pillow sak race we had. Teagan always says "I bet you, I bet you!". I try to correct her "Beat you" but she just can't seem to remember. I find it so curious how she is learning the English language, and the ways she ends up applying things in her beautiful little mind.
PS. Teagan and I kicked Taylee and Dad's patooties in the three legged race if you are wondering!

3 comments:

  1. Don't you love it when you have immediate blessings for following the counsel of the prophet. I think it is cute you added the races for Teagan, that is fun for her...and you! I know you loved it, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I'm no good at Family Home Evening. I need to be better. I love the picture of your girls together. You are always so on top of things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am waiting to hear news on the house. Some of us live far away and don't hear all of the day to day stuff...or the really big things, like BUYING A HOUSE! What, are you busy packing, cleaning, etc.?

    ReplyDelete