Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Tights

I left the girls in the kitchen coloring and took advantage of their quiet time to get a few minutes of computer time. Really it was only about four minutes later when the phone rang. I was finishing up the short phone call when Teagan came in to show me her new tights................needless to say she went straight into the bath (and of course she had just had one about 25 minutes before that).
I asked her why she shouldn't color herself and her reply was "Because Jesus doesn't want me to Mom?". I agreed with that and went through the whole explanation of ink being bad for our bodies etc.
I guess this is what I get for taking a few minutes of Mom time while on duty right?

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! She sure did a thorough job! So sorry I kept you on the phone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute new backgroud, by the way. Why do I always like everyone else's backgrounds more than mine?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "on duty" thing. That is so true. I feel like if I tune out for just a minute I pay for it with my kids' creative minds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. gotta love it-these are the things we will miss one day

    ReplyDelete