Monday, November 23, 2009

Potty Training!

Friday night the eve before she turned two Taylee decided she wanted to potty train. When we got home from Chucky Cheeses Teagan was in using the toilet. Taylee goes in there and just starts yelling at Teagan, "No me poop, me poop, me poop!". So I had Brandon grab the little training potty out of the garage and sure enough, she went. She is actually doing very well so far, she does NOT want to put a regular diaper back on, she only wants to wear the pull ups, (yipes $). The real big struggle right now is that Teagan thinks she has to be in the bathroom every time Taylee is. And she wants a treat like Taylee gets too. I'm trying to explain to her that there are things she has as a big girl that Taylee doesn't but I don't think she gives a darn. Anyhow very cool for Miss Taylee making her big girl decisions, hope it goes smooth enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment