Sunday, November 15, 2009

Photo Shoot












I have really been wanting to be able to get Taylee's two year pictures professionally done. However due to our current $ situation that wont be possible. So I had Brandon go with me to this spot downtown for a photo shoot. It was in a way a disaster because we got all the way downtown and realized the memory card wasn't in the camera, it was still at home in the computer. I didn't want to not at least try that day so we drove all the way back home got it, and then all the way back downtown. By this time Taylee was getting awfully tired. She actually cooperated quite well, however the light did not. I really wanted to explore a few more spots downtown to take them in but it wasn't a possibility that day. And I think that's just how it goes when you take on the picture venture yourself, its always going to be something. I might try one more day to go out and see what else we can get for her, we'll see how the weather cooperates, and the light, and the kids, and the........

1 comment:

  1. hey, i think your pictures turned out great! their little hats are so cute, you have such good taste and cute kids!

    ReplyDelete