Monday, November 23, 2009

Taylee's # 2












Taylee turned two this past Saturday. She had a fun filled weekend. We took her and Teagan to Chucky Cheeses on Friday night. Brandon invited a couple of his coworkers to join us as well. I quickly baked this box mix cake. When I started to frost it it started falling apart so I let Teagan finish the job, so it turned out just lovely.
On Saturday Taylee took full advantage of the day being all about her. We hung out as a family and had one of her favorite breakfasts, french toast and sausage. Then Saturday night we went over to Dana's and met the family there to celebrate. We had some yummy soup and bread for dinner. I made Marcia's pistachio cake, and brought the kids some cupcakes. Teagan had a very hard time not getting in the middle of Taylees things and taking over opening up presents, blowing out candles, etc. So it was a struggle with her.
I am so thankful for my beautiful little Tay Tay. She sure can be a hand full. But she is also very full of love and compassion for others. I'm so lucky to be her mom, and am excited to see how her little personality develops through the years.





No comments:

Post a Comment