Thursday, September 9, 2010

Creepy Crawly






I cannot start to describe how much this disgusting spider has disturbed my day today! I woke up to Brandon telling me to come into the bathroom quick. And for what? To view this sick thing crawling inside the bathtub! She is so big she covers the whole bottom of a quart size jar. In this bottom picture you can see her eyes! Brandon brought her to school and gave her to the science teacher, it ended up being their lesson for the day. She is a Wolf Spider. They like to "head indoors" early fall looking for "prey"! And for some reason he thought I actually wanted the thing back so he brought it back home last night! I just have the creeps! I just know she is sending out some secret spider signal to all of her friends inviting them in to the Moss house for revenge....YUCK. YUCK. YUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment