Thursday, September 9, 2010

Seven Months


Seven Months Old, not quite sure where the past month went? She is so so so stinkin sweet. She just has a loving easy going personality that I adore. She has been army crawling around for a couple/few weeks now. She can easily sit up and maneuver around where she wants to go. Usually it is off to the smallest piece of something that she sees on the floor, in which if she gets to it she picks up, passes it from hand to hand and puts it immediately in her mouth. She LOVES to eat. If she could I think she would sit and eat in her high chair for hours. Totally content. She likes to say mamamama when she is wanting me or something from me, and blabbers all kinds of other fun sounds. She has two bottom teeth that have started to come up this past week as well. I'm so happy to have her sweet little spirit in our family.

1 comment: