Monday, September 27, 2010

One Ticked Off Bug





Yet another horror bug story from the Moss Home this fall. I was in changing Adalynn's diaper last week when I could hear Taylee outside. "Guys come look, theres something out here. Guys there's something on the porch. Guys! Come there's something out here!". I went outside to see what was going on to meet this feller. One ticked off Pray mantis! I'm not sure if Jezabel had done something to provoke it or what. I have never seen one so mad! He had his fist up like he was ready to punch, he was waving his tail up and down, and was making this awful hissing noise! He wouldn't leave for a long time either. I'm usually not bothered when I see these guys, I use to think they were somewhat cute.....now all I can say is go away buggies!




No comments:

Post a Comment