Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bowling













Working with the boys I'm not able to do the fun things I normally would with the girls during Teagan's Christmas break. And its actually made me a bit frustrated. We still do have late afternoons and evenings so I want to make sure we are still able to do some fun stuff for Teagan's winter break. Bowling was our first venture this week. I don't think Brandon and I have been since we dated. And it was both girls first time. They had a blast. Taylee didn't quiet have enough umph behind her rolling so the ball barely made it to the end of the lane on her turns. Teagan thought she had to be like the older kids in the other lanes and run up with the ball before she rolled it. Adalynn put her hand up for a high five every time someone was done with their turn. It was a fun venture!


No comments:

Post a Comment