Monday, December 27, 2010

Memories


















Larry wanted us each to share a Christmas memory with the family. A Christmas that stuck out more than others, a neat gift we received......When I thought about it my memories were more so just the way I felt and just the idea of our family was always together. I don't think family memories need to be something embellished or extravagant. Its just the simple idea of being with who matters the most. I miss mom so much during the holidays. Its tough without her. However I am so thankful for the family I have here on earth. I'm thankful for the visits we have together and the time we get to share. I'm also thankful for the memories I have of Mom, and the sacrifices she made for us. Really once the day is over that's what you have left is memories and they are what you make of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment