Tuesday, September 1, 2009

30


I figure I better post something about my 30th birthday. Brandon really put a lot of work into making sure it was nice for me. He is so thoughtful. That Thursday he had a surprise appointment for me for a very relaxing facial and pedicure, it was seventh heaven I tell you what! Then on Friday he had a much needed appointment for me to get my hair done. Then we dropped the girls of at Larry and Marcias and the two of us headed up to Red Lodge to a lady in our wards cabin. We went to the pig races again and had a more than yummy dinner there. And spent the rest of the night in the cabin doing a whole lot of nothing, it was perfect! Saturday we went to the Red Lodge farmers market and festival of cultures. We had a nice lunch at Bear Creek and then headed home. Larry and Marcia were prepared to watch the girls another night so we said hey why not. We took naps, then woke up and went to dinner at Johnny Carinos then did a little bit of shopping. It was perfect, Brandon always puts so much thought into my birthdays and I do enjoy them even if they do make me older!

1 comment:

  1. You are so gorgeous!! What a fun birthday. It's nice Brandon plans fun things. That makes it special.

    ReplyDelete