Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Family Room Downstairs

One big space for everyone. Nice cozy wood stove in the corner. Play area for the girls. Computer area, and still some space left over. I didn't get pictures of the other two rooms that are downstairs as they are currently the most disastrous of the house. The utility room which I am currently working on getting our food storage moved down to, and the spare bedroom. The spare bedroom is currently my work room, I'm working in it organizing boxes, girls clothes, Ebay items, baby stuff etc. It is a huge room and works well for it. The girls are loving having a play area. I just wish they would go down there without me being down there more often. Although it is nice to be able to work on the computer and have them occupied right there.










1 comment: