Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sagea

Teagan had been waiting for her pet bunny since the beginning of summer. I looked everywhere in town for one. The pet shops all wanted $40.00 for the darn things and I wasn't going to spend that! So I called the 4H and got in touch with a gal that raises them. She had several litters coming up. After they were born she gave first dibs to her sons 4H friends to buy of course. She had three left at that point and we decided males usually having easier going dispositions would be best for her. So they set him aside for her. Her son took him to fair and won a reserve champion. As soon as the fair was over we headed over and picked him up from their farm. Teagan is very happy with him as you can see. He's pretty easy going, and very handsome. She named him Sagea. Hopefully he will live a healthy long life!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even know you had a bunny. What kind of friend am I? We need to get together to actually hang out.

    ReplyDelete