Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Girls Rooms

Taylees Room
Taylees room before was a very dark maroonish color with pink trim including the ceiling. I don't love how the green turned out but it does look much better than before, and definitely lightens things up. The pink trim is still there which will need to change if we have a baby boy, we will cross that road when we get there right?

Teagans Room

She absolutley loves her hanging ceiling butterflies and her pink wall. She shows them to everyone when they come over. I'm sure she would love her whole room painted pink but one wall was good for me. I still have wall decorations I need to get up someday. After the baby is big enough for its own room Taylee will move in here and we will get a bunk bed for this room.




Teagan's room before had this lovely mural I'm sure somebody spent a lot of time on it.






2 comments:

  1. What a fun post! You are getting things set up so cute. And it was funny to see the mural since I missed out on its glory before being painted over :) So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked awesome colors! That's a lot of work - painting that much. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete