Monday, April 9, 2012

Grandpa Bitton's Visit









Grandpa Bitton came for a short visit. It was wonderful to have him here. The girls love how silly he is, and love spending time with him. When he visits he is always such a help with projects that I've been wanting to get done. This trip he helped me build some shelves in the garage, fixed the lights in the kitchen, and hung a couple of shelves inside the house for me. We were able to watch some conference with him, went on a picnic at Lake Elmo, had bbb's and ate good food together. We went bargain shopping and out to lunch. And went cosmic bowling which was a lot of fun. I'm thankful he takes the time out for us. It helps me to feel connected with him, and helps me feel taken care of and loved. Thanks for everything Daddy love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment