Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tay's First Slumber Party!

It's official, Taylee's growing up too fast for my liking! Friday night she had her first slumber party over at her BFF's Ryleigh Butt's home. All week long her prayers were all about how thankful she was to go to Ryleigh's house to sleepover on Friday. Friday came and first thing in the morning she was ready to pack her bag. She had loads of fun. Ry got to invite three friends over for pizza, tattoos, nails, ice cream, a movie, a walk, breakfast and loads of giggles. Tay said her favorite part was sleeping next to Ryleigh. Tessa is one amazing mother, I'm thankful to have her as my own friend and thankful she's such a great friend to my children. So now it is my turn, because Teagan is now dying to have a sleepover of her own.

No comments:

Post a Comment