Friday, April 20, 2012

Visitors

Teagan brought home some visitors from school. The first day I was so busy I remember her showing me the bag full of rollie pollies, and remember thinking I'd have to dump them out later. But didn't remember them until the next day after school when she brought home a bag even fuller, it had maybe 20 or more of them in it. Teagan! You have got to let those out in the dirt, they can't just live in a plastic baggie. Teagan runs and grabs the baggie from the day before, lets out a sigh of relief,"Its ok mom there's still a couple of them alive". This is a couple out of a bag of over a dozen. So she let her new bag of them loose. Then she remembered she had a few just hanging loose inside her backpack. We had to clean out all of her little treasures to make sure we got them all out! And in the end she ended up keeping a few visitors inside for the three of the girls to play with. I love Adalynn's concentrated look as she is examining them inside her Lalaloopsy deal. I'm sure they weren't as happy to be our house guests as the girls were for them to. Oh well, their just bugs right? So the next day I'm making my bed and getting things tidied up for the day and notice a black something on the floor in my bedroom. Sure enough one rollie pollie had decided to prolong his visit....just bugs right????

1 comment:

  1. and I thought you would miss out on all the "bug fun" not having any boys- hee hee hee.Cute little potato buggies

    ReplyDelete