Friday, April 20, 2012

It Was Her

It's too easy to point the finger away from yourself when you have two other sisters who are just as mischievous as the next. Yesterday in the bath I was putting dishes away listening to Taylee and Adalynn take a bath in the next room when I heard the that's trouble laugh. I gave it a minute hoping it would settle down, but the trouble laugh only escalated into a that's really big trouble laugh. I went in to see what was going on. The bathroom floor was covered in water, bath toys everywhere, and Adalynn was sitting IN the bath on the wooden step stool. Her laugh immediately stopped as she pointed her finger at Taylee and said "Tay Tay did it, it was her!". And Taylee simultaneously pointed her finger at Adalynn "It was Adalynn, Adalynn did it all Mom". I'm learning that sometimes it really doesn't matter who did the crime, as long as no serious damage has been done and kids are in good spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment