Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Adalynn Nora

We were very happy with the name Adalynn, but I had to sit and write its spelling along with a couple of other middle name options in the hospital many times. And after getting to know our little angel a little more we decided on the middle name Nora after Brandon's Grandma Moss. These are the pictures we took of her at the hopsital getting ready to bring her home. It felt so great to bring her home. Teagan and Taylee ended up staying another night at their Aunt Dana's house so they didn't get home until Sunday afternoon. Brandon was a sweetheart and decorated the outside of the house to welcome us home. Mom always did that for me so he felt it important. It was really special to see that coming home and made Adalynn and I feel super loved!














1 comment:

  1. I love the name Adalynn. That is one I ran past Nathaniel before we found out we were having a boy. It is so cute. I think it suits her.

    ReplyDelete