Friday, February 26, 2010

Ady One Month

Well we are having some long nights and long days but it is still a joy. Adalynn is just a sweet little chunk full of love! I've decided one of my favorite noises is her little grunts which she will all to soon grow out of. We've been dealing with thrush so its been severely painfull feeding her but we are finally on the road to recovery with some ridiculously expensive probiotics. She spits up quite a bit so she always thinks she is hungry, so between the medicating the two of us and feeding her its a full time job! Well worth it though. The girls are enjoying her. Teagan is so proud of her. What a little blessing! Now if I could only get a wink of sleep!

1 comment:

  1. She is so beautiful! I was thinking the same thing about the grunting thing and how cute it is and how quickly he will grow out of it. I absolutely love the picture you have up top. It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete