Thursday, February 4, 2010

Checking In

Thursday January 28th 2009
I had been having light contractions the night before. I checked into the hospital in the morning because I hadn't felt the baby move for several hours. As soon as they hooked me up you could hear her heart just fine. So I was off for a day of trying to get a few things done before she came. I had pains all day but nothing severe enough to stop me from taking Teagan to school and running errands. However by the time I picked Brandon up at about 4:00 they were starting to hurt. We tried going home for me to lie down to see if they would subside but after about a half hour at home I announced to Brandon that we better get moving on getting the girls bags packed. We did so and dropped the girls off at Brandon's parents house on the other side of town. It was close to 6:00 when we checked into the hospital. This a shot of me going into change into my beautiful hospital gown, and below waiting to check in.












No comments:

Post a Comment