Thursday, February 4, 2010

Meeting Sister

So we had literally looked through thousands of names and had the hardest time choosing one for her! I had finally narrowed it down to a list, and had a top three on that list. Luckily before the girls came over on Friday Brandon and I were able to feel very happy with the name Adalynn. The girls were both so happy and curious. Teagan had all kinds of questions. Taylee mostly just wanted to look at all of her cute features, feet, hands, nose, etc. And just like Teagan did when I had Taylee, Taylee seemed to have grown larger overnight in body and spirit!




















1 comment:

  1. I missed having my kids at the hospital. I am glad your girls got to go in and meet her there. There is something so exciting about that first meeting when the family is all together. The kids are so cute with their wonder and curiosity of their new sibling.

    ReplyDelete