Thursday, March 5, 2009

Teagans Preschool Train Trip

Laurel set up a fieldtrip for the kids to visit the Train Depot. The kids absolutely loved it. The week before they had the Thomas "I think I can" lesson. Teagan was so excited she could hardly wait to get done with dance to head over to the train!
In this picture we are on the turn table they stick the trains on. It was a lot colder that day than it was predicted to be with extra Montana wind, hence Teagans great hat!

Riding the train was obviously the highlight of the trip. It was super tight quarters in that engine! The kids all (including us audult kids!) got to honk the horn. (Teagan is doing so in the first picture). She was a little afraid of how loud the trains were. Something I hadn't thought about because I grew up around trains. We've always been so close to them. At Mom and Dads house by the beach the whole place would shake sometimes from the train going by. I bet Teagan would get a kick out of that. The engineer taught a safety lesson including the lesson to not put things such as pennies on the track, oh memories! It was a fun trip and Teagan's told many a stranger since then about it!






2 comments:

  1. I love that you are blogging! It was fun to have you guys at the train station.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joey, it is so good to see you and your family!!! I love all of the pictures and the day to day on your kids. I don't get to see you guys so it is fun to "see" you guys in other ways.

    ReplyDelete