Thursday, March 26, 2009

Homeward Bound!!??

Well here it is! The home we have been working toward for some time now. We turned in our application for the USDA program we are getting funded through over a year ago. And this particular home we have been chipping away at problem after problem for the past couple of months. Now it has come down to a closing date set for next week.....if all goes as planned! We are trying not to get to excited, there are still a couple of issues that might jeopardize things in these last few days. We are really trying our best just to stay calm and on top of things. So if things work out we will be able to start moving within a week!

One of the views, the Blue Creek Elementry school is just below this hill, right underneath!

The upstairs kitchen

This is the opposite side of the living room fireplace. This side is in the master bedroom.



This is a picture of the main area and kitchen downstiars




3 comments:

  1. I'm so so so excited for you. You'll LOVE that ward. I sure did. I must admit I'm a little jealous in a few ways... you'll be close to my parents!!!! Lucky you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, ditto the jealous part about being next to my mom and dad. That will be soooo nice. How big is the place? It looks huge compared to mine. An upstairs and downstairs kitchen!?! My house has a kitchen the size of SB 5! Seriously!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you JoJo. You deserve it all. I am a little jealous though. You've worked so hard and have been so patient through the entire process. Yipee!!!

    ReplyDelete